A project for creating champion sellers.
“Sales Champions” – the only sales program in Eastern Europe that really works. This project creates the elite sellers!
The world’s best 20% of sellers earns up to 16 times more than the remaining 80%, but only 4% are the elite sellers whose incomes are 256 (!) times more than all the rest earn.
The territory of record-breaking sales
Transformational project “Sales Champions” is a composition of 3 processes - coaching, training and mentoring in action.
The project is targeting business segments of premium and luxury level (these are the segments where the highest results are achieved).
The tasks and objectives of the project are to reveal, by practical application, the phenomenal selling skills in each employee of a company, be it director or secretary, to transform personal, professional (in sales and/or sales management) and interpersonal efficiency levels of each participant.
We work neither with the existing nor with a desirable efficiency level. The level we work with is a POTENTIAL efficiency level. This is the territory where we set our task to change thinking and attitude, to reinforce it and to make it Your life standard and life style. We show how Your company sellers differs form the elite of sales professionals, and we eliminate this difference.
Sales growth in 100 days
What are the changes that happen after completing of training?
Changes involve the way of thinking, expertise, behaviour, determining the consequent change of the results.
The project allows You to make a step into the territory of the world's best sales professionals.
Your attitude to Your potential possibilities is changed - You start recognizing Your UNUSED reserves.
You reveal the key factors of success determining extraordinary results in each certain type of business. Sellers and managers of all levels learn how to influence these critical factors, thus bringing their business to a brand new level.
As a result, they enjoy the increase of sales (up to 10 times!), expansion of their customer base and the growth of completed deals ratio from the first contact (including the first phone call) up to the result.
Each project participant experiences a powerful upturn of personal and professional growth.