“PERSONAL EFFICIENCY”COURSE ONE
What do most successful salespeople that achieved record results in their field have in common? We know of four essential similarities all Sales Champions have. We coach in four proficiency levels that have a high impact on achieving amazing results ...
“SALES DYNAMICS”COURSE TWO
The top 20% of sellers and other sales professionals earn 16 times more than that accounted for the remaining 80%, which seems to be doing the same. And only 4% are Elite of sales, most outstanding sales masters get 256 times more money. “Sales Dyna...
“LEADERSHIP TERRITORY”COURSE THREE
“Good is the enemy of great. And that is one of the reasons that we have so little that becomes great.” /Jim Collins/
About the creation of superconductive way to communicate on the phone.
In the IBM sells everybody! To think that the client comes first, learned every employee, from the president to the financiers, to secretaries, to those who work in the workplace. /Buck Rogers/ “Practical Training”, a personal coaching session to he...