COURSE FIVEIn the IBM sells everybody! To think that the client comes first, learned every employee, from the president to the financiers, to secretaries, to those who work in the workplace. /Buck Rogers/ “Practical Training”, a personal coaching session to help you achieve extraordinary performance in workplace and major areas of life.
You get the vision and ability to achieve results every day.
CONTRACT UPDATE. FORMAT: A PERSONAL COACHING SESSION, 60 MINUTES
Signing an agreement on the participant’s Record. Identifying new goals, skills set, and conditions.
EXAMPLE OF PERSONAL COACHING SESSION STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM “SALES CHAMPIONS”
• Selecting coaching context to fit the needs and expected benefits of the company and session participants.
• Building a relationship with session participants. Creating a supportive environment to facilitate participant’s 100% training and mentoring.
• Crafting a Record achievement strategy. Identifying participant’s key success milestones in coaching sessions.
• Preparing an action plan.
• Raising participant’s awareness. Helping identify secret aspirations and understand personal limits.
• Doing a “clean-up”; getting rid of setbacks, procrastination, interruptions, and other factors that reduce potential.
• Building “success muscles”; developing participant’s technical, financial, organizational, informational, intellectual, and emotional resources.
• Training and mentoring. Seeing prospects; developing foresight; making suggestions; expressing participant’s gifts, talents, wisdom, and emotional intelligence. Challenging the participant.
• Providing specific instructions. Developing skills. Giving critical and constructive feedback.
• Working on participant’s priorities.
• Complying with the Client Bill of Rights of European Coach Federation.
PERSONAL COACHING, FORMAT: A SKYPE SESSION
Or using an online game
YOU DISCOVER, PRACTISE, AND CREATE:
The module “Practical Training” is a set of sessions with a professional coach directed at identifying and developing the key performance indicators (KPI) of Your efficiency. Knowing Your KPI, on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), is an excellent reason to achieve Your record. Under the guidance of the coach, You can: manage Your business development in a fast and efficient way; perfect Your management and sales skills; handle crisis and critical situations; instead of giving up in difficult situations, receive support, inspiration, and encouragement; and solve various important tasks to achieve Your goals.
• Make decisions and act based on Your key priorities;
• Save time and achieve Your key goals faster;
• Discover Your strengths;
• Break the routine and stop “running in circles”;
• Increase sales volume;
• Increase Your revenue;
• Take advantage of ongoing professional support.