COURSE TWOThe top 20% of sellers and other sales professionals earn 16 times more than that accounted for the remaining 80%, which seems to be doing the same. And only 4% are Elite of sales, most outstanding sales masters get 256 times more money. “Sales Dynamics”, a coaching training program to help You discover a new proficiency level - Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
Raise Your level of sales to the Champions level! You expand the boundaries of efficiency, wisely using the personal and professional resources.
CONTRACT UPDATE. A PERSONAL COACHING SESSION, 60 MINUTES
Adjusting goals, identifying new tasks, skills set, and conditions.
A THREE-DAY COACHING TRAINING. FORMAT: GROUP COACHING.
Day 1 – Identifying customer’s needs.
Day 2 – Power of personal influence.
Day 3 – Combining four proficiency levels and creating successful sales dynamics.
YOU DISCOVER, PRACTISE, AND CREATE:
• Ability to identify Your customer’s needs;
• Asking “Laser questions” to show what the customer values;
• Ability to recognize the customer’s main motive;
• Preparing a successful sales presentation;
• Presenting advantages of Your offer;
• Effective objection handling techniques;
• Individual sale closing techniques;
• Understanding sales dynamics;
• Possessing a high proficiency standard – Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
• Notice what the customer might have missed;
• Identify buying decision making criteria;
• Get the customer’s agreement on what is most important to them;
• Exude charisma that will attract the customer;
• Make a presentation using four different techniques so the customer would choose Your product/service;
• Handle objections and change customer’s viewpoint;
• Gain revenue from another closed sale;
• Make the best decisions during the sale;
• Go beyond routine sales techniques and outcomes.